Making connections and marketing your best self on stage! Sounds like a great plan right?
You are about to hear THE conversation to take you to the next level on stage and on brand!
A few exciting highlights include:
– How can you leverage your expertise (and books) to gain speaking gigs?
– What is an educational budget when it comes to speaking events?
– Where are great places to speak?!
– Find out how you identify yourself when booking an event…Are you a podcaster? A speaker? An author?!
– Learn the best ways to market yourself as a great speaker
– When should you send a signed copy of your book to event planners? Hint: When you want to get booked!
Take Action Now!
- Free TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM to Hit Amazon Best Seller!
- Email me for info on my new INNER CIRCLE (Laura@CopyThatPops.com)
Watch the Video:
Davide Di Giorgio is an international bestselling author, keynote speaker, TEDx speaker, and leadership coach. As one of the world’s leading speaking experts, he’s worked with thousands of on-purpose speakers, performers, executives, and leaders across multiple industries for more than twenty-five years with his signature UNapologetic approach and brand.
He’s also an award-winning theater producer, acclaimed educator, and entrepreneur. He’s been featured around the world in major media for his work as Founder of the unWorld Leaders Network and Creator of the Mastermind and Speaker Experience at Sea.
His philanthropic endeavor, Project UNx dares to tackle bullying and build confidence and self-esteem while funding dream projects for high school performing arts students.
Originally from Toronto, Davide now lives in his dream city, San Diego, with his dream husband Heath and their dog, Galileo.
- “He’s being himself 100% authentically.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- “Be intentional with what you are saying.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- “Your boss is not the audience; it’s the event planner; the person that is going to book you.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- “When filling out speaker applications, you want to arouse the person.” – David Di Giorgio
- “There’s always a way to get a little more money when gaining speaker fees.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- “When you stand out, it makes people want to book you.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- “Sell who you are and what you are up to and people will book you.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- “It really is stepping into your own confidence and power.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- “I like to be in control of my credibility.” – Larry Roberts
Links to Mentions in This Podcast Episode:
- Check out Davide’s International Bestselling Book!
- Episode 120 with Larry Roberts for his launch day!
- Episode 132 with Larry Roberts on “Should I Start a Podcast and Write a Nonfiction Book?”
- Visit Davide’s website
Guest: Davide Di Giorgio
Host: Laura Petersen
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.