In this episode, I sit down with Yasmine Khater to talk about building systems around your product and how to develop more confidence and success in your business.
- The number one thing stopping people from scaling their businesses [7:58]
- How to develop more confidence in your product [12:17]
- How Yasmine discovered the need for her service [15:05]
- Yasmine’s approach to setting up sales funnels for her clients [16:41]
- What Yasmine would say to brand new entrepreneurs [22:15]
- Yasmine’s advice to existing entrepreneurs [25:22]
Yasmine Khater (@YasmineKhater) helps service-based entrepreneurs learn how to scale up their business through trust-based marketing and sales funnels. She is the host of the Sales Success Show, a self-proclaimed “Psychology Nerd,” and an expert in systems design for small businesses.
“People buy because they get emotional.” – Yasmine Khater
- Google Analytics
- Copy That Pops Episode 016 (with Marcus Meurer)
- Copy That Pops Episode 018 (with Jessi Honard)
- IMPACT16 Conference
- How to Transform Your Basic $97 Offer Into a Sold Out $997 Offering
Let’s Get Social:
All Podcast Episodes:
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes!
It will help it get found by others too. 🙂