Tacos and Salsa dancing…Self-Worth and Alignment…Psychology and Overcoming All Obstacles As Entrepreneurs…
My guest today is a bestselling author, CEO, and change-maker who has a lot to say about self-worth, transformation, and the psychology of tackling the weight loss industry.
Tune in to hear her journey of self discovery and freedom!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Find out the root causes of eating disorders
– Learn Sam’s favorite Mexican food! (hint: it starts with a “T” and ends with an “O”)
– Eating issues for entrepreneurs
– Do only women struggle with eating disorders and feeling low self-worth?
– Learn how to create long-term transformations
– Find out Sam’s possibly controversial thoughts on the weight loss industry
Take Action Now!
- Free TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best CLASS to Hit Amazon Best Seller! (This is the best way to achieve success)*
Samantha Skelly is an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, best-selling author, and emotional eating expert who has revolutionized the weight loss industry by examining the individual and underlying causes of eating disorders.
Sam has shared her mission on an international platform and continues to spread her message and transform the lives of thousands of people through the Phoenix Formula, motivational speaking engagements, the Hungry for Happiness podcast, worldwide international retreats, and her Amazon bestselling book, Hungry for Happiness: One Woman’s Guide From Fighting Food to Finding Freedom.
- “The entrepreneur doesn’t know how to build their self worth.”– Sam Skelly
- “The deeper you are connected to your self worth, the more that will trickle down into your business and anything you create.” – Sam Skelly
- “I am firm believer in coaches and mentors.” – Sam Skelly
- “Navigating the world on our own can be a huge thing.” – Sam Skelly
- “Sales is an act of love.”– Sam Skelly
- “You are giving them a service to help their life.” – Sam Skelly
- “Alignment is everything.” – Sam Skelly
Links to Things Mentioned in Podcast Episode:
- Check out Sam’s Bestselling Book: Hungry For Happiness – One Woman’s Journey From Fighting Food To Finding Freedom: How To End Binge Eating, Forever
- Hungry for Happiness
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂