Write your book without stress using the ‘Lego Method’! Let’s quickly cover 5 steps to go from overwhelm to 80% written book!
Some great podcast highlights include:
– Hints at the P.S.T. Method to go from ‘no idea’ to ‘awesome book outline’ (there’s a great group training video inside my free Facebook community)
– 5 Simple Steps to Repurposing Your Amazing Content Into a Book
– Goodbye stress, overwhelm, confusion, and reinventing the wheel (when it comes to writing a book)
The 5 Simple Steps to Write Your Book Without Stress:
– STEP 1: Collect all your legos and put them in one pile in the center of your room
– STEP 2: Think about new combinations that you could build
– STEP 3: Arrange the lego pieces in the right order to create your next structure
– STEP 4: “Buy” new pieces to fill in any gaps in your creation
– STEP 5: Finishing touches!
Take Action Now!
- TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM to Hit Amazon Best Seller!
- Email me for info on my new INNER CIRCLE (Laura@CopyThatPops.com)
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- Copy That Pops’ Blog
- Email me for information on the new INNER CIRCLE
- Free Facebook Group for those who want help writing and launching a bestseller
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂