Can we use ChatGPT to write social media posts in seconds? Yep, we sure can! AI tools like ChatGPT are trending right now (and will only continue to grow and get better), so this is Part 2 of a series to help you use it as a writer or entrepreneur to create compelling written content that helps you make more money online.
Melissa Tucker and I sat down to record our screens as we enter in prompts and show you exactly how to use ChatGPT step-by-step to write great social media posts.
Using ChatGPT, we write social media posts for:
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram (with hashtags), scripts for TikTok videos, Pinterest, and more!
Video of How to Use ChatGPT for writing social posts:
Link Outs Mentioned:
- AI Content Detector
- Business Women Group
- Social media posts created by ChatGPT (and then cleaned up my Laura and Melissa) to promote the blog on Making Money Writing Online: Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Your Earnings (link coming soon)
- Canva (free and paid versions)
- Dall-E2 (AI tool to generate images)
- Gary Vee TikTok video about how to use LinkedIn
- Gary Vee TikTok video showing that posting on LinkedIn can be amazing
- Gary Vee TikTok video about ChatGPT being banned from schools
- SEO Chrome = Keywords Everywhere (free version or extra tools for $10/year)
- SEO Youtube = Tube Buddy (as little as $4.80/month)
Melissa Tucker is the CEO and Founder of Blue Butterfly Digital. She is a full-time Facebook ad, sales funnel, and chatbot strategist. She started her company so she could help business owners grow their businesses, while getting to do what she loves to do!
Today, she is helping businesses and entrepreneurs maximize their growth with the power of social media and online marketing. Her clientele is full of fun and exciting personalities, including wedding photographers, personal trainers, food bloggers, personal stylists, health coaches, business coaches, manufacturing companies, realtors, local businesses, and online marketing influencers.
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂