ChatGPT is all the rage these days — but how do you use it and other AI tools as a writer or entrepreneur to create compelling written content that helps you make more money online? This episode is all about how to use ChatGPT to write blogs that need just a bit of cleanup to be ready for sharing.
In this episode, Melissa Tucker and I sit down to record our screens as we enter in prompts and show you exactly how to use ChatGPT step-by-step to map out your blog posts.
This (#220) is the first installment of a three-part series.
– Check out episode 221 for more on how to use ChatGPT to write social media posts
– And see episode 222 for how to use ChatGPT to write books
Video of How to Use ChatGPT to Write Blog Posts:
Steps to Take to Use ChatGPT to Write Blog Posts Too:
- Topic/Keyword: Figure out a great topic or keyword to write about. (e.g. ‘how to make money writing online’ has about 480 searches per month and low competition)
- Enter prompts into ChatGPT (or other AI tool) to generate potential content to use for the:
- Content in Each Section
- Take blog post draft and run it through Hemingway App to check its difficulty level. Edit until it’s easier too read. Melissa suggests to aim for a 3rd grade reading level.
- Take blog post draft and run it through the AI Content Detector and edit until it reads as human as possible.
- Add in personal stories and other value-added content to make your blog post more than just regurgitation of content elsewhere on the web.
Link Outs Mentioned:
- AI Content Detector
- Business Women Group
- Blog post created by ChatGPT (and then cleaned up my Laura and Melissa): Making Money Writing Online: Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Your Earnings (link coming soon)
- Canva (free and paid versions)
- Hemingway Editor (Goal = get writing to a 3rd grade reading level)
- SEO Chrome = Keywords Everywhere (free version or extra tools for $10/year)
- SEO Youtube = Tube Buddy (as little as $4.80/month)
Melissa Tucker is the CEO and Founder of Blue Butterfly Digital. She is a full-time Facebook ad, sales funnel, and chatbot strategist. She started her company so she could help business owners grow their businesses, while getting to do what she loves to do!
Today, she is helping businesses and entrepreneurs maximize their growth with the power of social media and online marketing. Her clientele is full of fun and exciting personalities, including wedding photographers, personal trainers, food bloggers, personal stylists, health coaches, business coaches, manufacturing companies, realtors, local businesses, and online marketing influencers.
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂