Asana is one of the best “get right now” tools I can recommend for productivity and eliminating two things that bog down your brain and workflow: sticky notes and email.
[though there are premium upgrade options too]
What I use it for and love about it:
- organize all your tasks
- create subtasks under tasks
- create projects to organize tasks
- other people can be in same account and you can ‘assign’ each other tasks
- communicate with others about projects and tasks [eliminates email! *mostly*]
- assign due dates to things
- attach files inside tasks
What it will help you achieve in your business:
- communication & collaboration (better than email)
Tip me back!
Do you use Asana for your business? If not, give it a try and tell me about your experience and any productivity tips.
You must be logged in to post a comment.