Positivity, Bestselling Books in 16+ Categories, Copy Tips, Writing Advice, and more with our special guest Kelsey Henry! At age 25 she wrote, self-published, and launched her book (hitting 16 categories in the US and 9 in Australia at the #1 spot) in about 2 months from start to finish. You can too!
Kelsey reveals how she did it, obstacles you faced but overcame, plus her favorite tools you can use…
A Few Highlights from This Podcast:
– Background of Kelsey…Pinterest manager…singer/songwriter, positivity coach
– Bestselling 2x — 16+ categories
– Tips and tricks for fast writing of your book, even if you have no idea where to start
– Things that went wrong with the books
– Beyond the book…getting products into stores, selling books and merch at in-person events, speaking on stage
– Adult coloring book creation
– Book 1: Growing Up Roadschooled: Stories, Lyrics, & Lessons Learned From Full-Time RVing & Life After Roadschooling
– Book 2: A Positively Delighted Coloring Book: Color Your Way to Happiness in 30 Days
Kelsey Henry from Positively Delighted is a best-selling author, singer/songwriter, positivity coach, coloring page designer, digital nomad, and host of The Positively Delighted Show podcast. Her passion for positivity and self-esteem began during her unique childhood growing up roadschooled in an RV from ages 11-17.
Kelsey is the author of two books on Amazon, Growing Up Roadschooled: Stories, Lyrics, & Lessons Learned from Full-time RVing & Life After Roadschooling and A Positively Delighted Coloring Book: Color Your Way to Happiness in 30 Days.
She is also a certified Canfield Success Trainer, Happy For No Reason Trainer, and Laughter Yoga Leader. She uses these programs to help others create a positive mindset and a life of delight, laughter, and fun! You can find her traveling the country and running her business on the road from her converted glamper car.
“Giving yourself a tight deadline forces you fo find a way and not come up with excuses.” – Laura Petersen
“Stories are great ways to teach anything, so being able to tell a good story is incredibly useful.” – Kelsey Henry
“[Have] better expectations going into things because something can be really successful but if your expectations are really high then it will seem like a failure.” – Kelsey Henry
“What helped me the most with Grammarly was that it would identify if I use the same phrases over and over again, which I did a lot.” – Kelsey Henry
Take Action Now!
- Amazon Bestselling Book Workshop + Resources [free]
- Bestselling Book Accelerator [best option to get your book done, live, and #1!]
- Speaker’s Secret Gig List [get more speaking gigs]
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found! 💕
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂