Can there be a use for profiling to better understand yourself, your clients, customers and business associates? How can we use clues about a person to improve our communication with them in writing? We dive into these great questions and answers with our guest today!
We talk about:
– Where to start in profiling: with yourself
– Tips for profiling others
– How to apply those tips to better communicate in person
– Can we apply profiling tips from photos to better improve our written communication with people?
– Tips to read faces
– Profiling Britain’s Royalty
– Bestselling Author of TWO books
– How to profile the perfectionist
– How can we apply profiling to increase sales and improve customer loyalty?
Get Alan Stevens’ Books & Courses
– The Face – How to get your ideal careers to match your personality
– Game Changers: Entrepreneurs Leading Change
– Online Course: Harness the Power of Reading People to Persuade and Influence Outcomes
Alan Stevens is an International Profile and Communications Specialist. He is regularly featured on National TV, Radio and in the World’s Press, profiling the likes of our leading politicians, TV and sports stars as well as Britain’s Royalty.
With over 30 years accumulating experience, and skills in training and coaching, counselling, psychometric profiling, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), body language, micro and subtle expressions and reading personality traits, Alan believes that all aspects of human relations and interactions are improved when you can read people accurately. Having these skills today, more than ever before, can determine the future success of your business and your personal relationships.
Alan conducts training for businesses and organisations in team building, sales training, negotiations and recruitment skills. Alan also works with educators to increase their people reading skills around social-emotional intelligence, and to assist students to find careers that suit their personalities.
- Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, a Coach and Trainer.
- He’s been referred to as “the leading authority on reading people globally” by the UK Guardian and as “the mentalist meets Dr. Phil” by the Herald.
- He has been a founding board member of a number of charities, Zone Supervisor for the Surf Life Saving Association and Club Captain of Nobbys SLSC.
- Teaches his skills in the US, Europe and Asia
- Been a guest speaker for the Australian Technical Analysts Association, the National University Singapore and the Option Traders Club of Singapore.
- He has taught FOREX trading and The Psychology of Trading here and overseas.
- He also introduced sound & colour therapies in Singapore Schools for students with ADHD.
- “If you understand your own traits, you find the environment that suits your personality. ” – Alan Stevens
- “This is how we create teams, through the differences, not the similarities.” – Alan Stevens
- “One trait doesn’t define you.” – Alan Stevens
- “Map it all out so now you don’t feel that stress, as you know the plan.” – Laura Petersen
- “Do the intro and the conclusion done last. Get the meat done first.” – Laura Petersen
- “You understand their traits, you know what triggers them, so you make sure that doesn’t happen.” – Alan Stevens
Take Action Now!
- TRAINING on hitting Amazon bestseller [free]
- COMMUNITY of new and growing nonfiction authors! [free]
- GROUP COURSE: How to write a great book & hit bestseller! [not free ;)]
Host: Laura Petersen
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found! 💕
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.