Multi-millionaire-dollar business Jimmy Colson was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Quite the opposite.
He had to overcome being raised by a heroin-addicted mother who used her welfare checks to get her next fix (instead of food for Jimmy and his two younger siblings), a biological father with Paranoid Schizophrenia, abuse, homelessness, violence, and a long list of other obstacles to get to where he is today.
His tell-all book From the Depths: A Journey from Addiction, Abuse, and Homelessness to Positively Impacting the World is live now.
Despite it all, Jimmy Colson never gave up and wants others going through tough times to know there is a way out of the dark depths.
Today, a successful business owner who loves to give back and make a positive difference, Jimmy found the process of writing his story cathartic and sees it as the start of more speaking, interviews, and reaching even more people.
A Few Highlights and Mentions:
– When did Jimmy first think about writing this book?
– Advice to others contemplating writing their story and sharing it with the world.
– Who has already reached out asking Jimmy to speak on stage, even before the book is published?
– Happy 2 Year Anniversary of my first book! Copywriting for Podcasters: How to Grow Your Podcast, Brand, and Business with Compelling Copy
– Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy book by James Whittaker
– Inspiration All
– Grab Jimmy’s #1 bestselling book now!
Jimmy Colson (JimmyColson.com) is the Founder and President of Precision Orthotics and Prosthetics (P.O.P.), a family-owned company with decades of experience in the fabrication and fitting of custom prosthetics and orthotics.
P.O.P. cares deeply about their patients and the community, donating shoes, bracing, and mastectomy products to local homeless and international missions every year as well as supporting many cancer foundations.
In his free time, you will find Jimmy hanging out with his wife Sara, children Joshua and Liliana, and taking care of his world-famous reef tanks.
- “I don’t believe in lying.” – Jimmy Colson
- “Everyone’s stories are good enough to hear.” – Jimmy Colson
- “We’re all given opportunities in life.” – Jimmy Colson
- “Your growth game has to be strong.” – Jimmy Colson
- “Never turn down an opportunity and make the most of it.” – Jimmy Colson
- “Life was rough and real but we made the best of it.” – Jimmy Colson
- “If any of you are procrastinating [with your book]…get ahold of Laura here.” – Jimmy Colson
Watch Full Conversation with Jimmy Colson
Here above is the full version of our interview in video form! Get to know Jimmy and you will be inspired by his life, author journey, and mission to help others.
Take Action Now!
- Free TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM to Hit Amazon Best Seller!
- Email me for info on my new INNER CIRCLE (Laura@CopyThatPops.com)
Guest: Jimmy Colson
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂