From dreams of being a doctor, to working for NASA, to becoming an online marketing guru! Bestselling author and international speaker Eli Natoli shares the benefits she’s seen from writing a book and tips to apply psychology for effective and authentic marketing for your business online.
A few exciting highlights include:
– Find out what led Eli to John’s Hopkins University!
– Learn how Eli went from ultrasounds to NASA!
– What is the “Service First” playbook?!
– What does it mean to be “service first” in marketing and promoting your expertise?
– Find out why you shouldn’t be afraid to give away your expertise!
– Learn how to set yourself up as the expert!
– Should you give away some secrets to grow your business and increase your clientele? (Hint: Yes!)
– Find out when you should write a book! (Hint: Now)
– Learn how Eli found me and joined my bestselling book writing program (it’s a lesson for us all to share and never quit)
– Where Eli is traveling to next to talk about her bestseller?
– What benefits has Eli seen from writing a book and how can you do it too?
Take Action Now!
- Free TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM to Hit Amazon Best Seller!
- Email me for info on my new INNER CIRCLE (Laura@CopyThatPops.com)
From digital product management to strategic marketing, Eli Natoli has been helping serious entrepreneurs grow their businesses faster and take them further for nearly 20 years.
Together with her husband Joe, a User Experience consultant, she has built a successful software design and development firm, and has architected, marketed and launched eight successful online training courses and two books, with more on the way in 2017.
Eli’s unique approach to strategic, service-first marketing is responsible for enrolling more than 60,000 students for those courses, and their products are returning six-figure revenue — consistently.
Eli now dedicates her time to teaching experienced and aspiring entrepreneurs how to do what she’s done: start and grow their own businesses, attract clients, redefine and improve their marketing and generate consistent cash flow.
From free content posted at elinatoli.com, to paid coaching and training programs, everything Eli preaches is something that she has practiced — and seen meaningful, measurable results from.
Eli’s articles, courses and coaching programs can be seen at elinatoli.com.
- “Make sure that whatever you do is giving value to your people.” – Eli Natoli
- “Don’t be afraid to give away your expertise.” – Eli Natoli
- “I’m showing them that I know what I’m talking about.”– Eli Natoli
- “People need someone to take them to that next level; to take them through that transformation.” – Eli Natoli
- “People aren’t really looking for information, they are looking for that transformation.”– Eli Natoli
- “You are showing them that you are the expert and you can help them.” – Eli Natoli
- “Don’t just go out there and create content.” – Eli Natoli
- “It’s the strategy of the content and not the volume.” – Eli Natoli
- “I decided to follow all of the marketing gurus and try to learn from them.” – Eli Natoli
- “People come to me because every day I’m out there and everything I do I make sure that I’m giving value to my audience.” – Eli Natoli
- “When I get on the phone with a prospect, it’s never a sales call.” – Eli Natoli
- “People are paying attention to you; the more you’re out there, the more exposure you’re getting is getting you noticed.”– Eli Natoli
- “It’s more about strategy than being visible.” – Eli Natoli
- “I realized that half of my content for my book was already there.” – Eli Natoli
Links to Mentions in This Podcast Episode:
- Gary Vee
- Eli Natoli’s Website
- Check out Eli’s bestselling book here!
- Join the Bestselling Author Possé!
- Eli’s Facebook Group
Guest: Eli Natoli
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂