Learn how YOU can have a podcast and bestselling book if you want to with your business!
We talk tips, techniques, and tools to guide you to the first step of simplifying a podcast and writing a nonfiction book that helps you get instant credibility, more speaking gigs, and more!
A few exciting highlights include:
– How Larry got in trouble with the law (we start out ENTERTAINING from the get go!)
– Tips around launching a bestselling book!
– ‘Random’ rumblings and stories from Larry!
– Hear the story of “Theft Under 20” — it involves pond fishing (of course 😜)
– Find out what you can learn from voice acting classes and transfer to your business!
– Landscape Podcast anyone???
– What’s the real story behind the “Accidentally the Whole Tip” Podcast
– Find out who Larry would LOVE to interview! Hint: He’s already been a guest on Copy That Pops and is a big podcaster!
– Hear how writing a book can instantly change the way you are ranked on the level of expertise!
– Can you guess how many Black Belts Larry holds??!
Take Action Now!
- Free TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM to Hit Amazon Best Seller!
- Email me for info on my new INNER CIRCLE (Laura@CopyThatPops.com)
Larry Roberts was born back about 1972 in a little town in North Texas named Denison.
He was born with a silver tongue and a Texas twang that he used to get through this life with no advanced schoolin’.
Larry is a professionally trained voice over artist, bestselling author, and podcast teacher and consultant!
Despite his strong background in I.T., Larry loves simplifying podcasting to get your voice out there connecting with your audience.
Watch the video of this episode! (So sad but somehow it didn’t record Larry’s video! 😭
- “If I wasn’t in trouble, I wasn’t awake.” – Larry Roberts
- “It wasn’t as natural as I wanted it to be.”– Larry Roberts
- “I was still looking to other podcasts to see how to podcast.” – Larry Roberts
- “I started to get more and more open to less and less perfection.” – Larry Roberts
- “As I started getting more relatable, I started getting higher numbers.” – Larry Roberts
- “You don’t have to follow the status quo to make a podcast.” – Larry Roberts
- “There are opportunities for everybody in any industry to have a podcast.” – Larry Roberts
- “In my personal opinion everyone needs a podcast.” – Larry Roberts
- “Learn to edit your audio; learn to not edit your audio all of the time.” – Larry Roberts
- “Most podcasts don’t make it past episode 7.” – Larry Roberts
- “It’s instant credibility when you write a book.” – Larry Roberts
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- Copy That Pops Episode with Jared Warner!
- Adobe Audition
- Copy That Pops Episode with Amanda Bond
- Jamie Gravy
- Readily Random Episode 34 when Larry interviewed me!
- Readily Random Episode 39 with Larry Roberts!
- The Feed Podcast
- Check out Larry’s website!
Host: Laura Petersen
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.