If you were to look only at my Instagram account, you’d think I were perfect. [Arguably :-P.] Check it out at www.Instagram.com/laptoplaura
But that’s just not the case.
- Is perfection even a real thing?
- Is perfection possible?
- Perfection is impossible
- Perfection is NOT desirable anyhow
No one is perfect and that’s what gives life and business its flavor, depth, and dimension.
This quick “voice memo” episode is recorded under the columned porch of the Pantheon in Rome, Italy. It is my favorite structure perhaps in the world.
To me, it is perfection (well, as close as one can get).
Yet, I share with you 4 ways in which I have been dreadfully imperfect in:
I share these with you in hopes that it will show Copy That Pops listeners more of the ‘truth’ and inspire you to take a breath and stop being so stressed out about perfection, no matter what you are working on.
Just enjoy the moment. The period. The phase. The process.
Take Action Now!
- TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM to Hit Amazon Best Seller!
- Email me for info on my new INNER CIRCLE (Laura@CopyThatPops.com)
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
Host: Laura Petersen
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.