International bestselling author and podcaster extraordinnaire Daniel Gefen stops by for an incredible chat! Learn how to stand out above the crowd and promote yourself, your book, and your podcast!
This is one of my favorite interviews of all time so far! Must-listen.
A few exciting highlights include:
– Networking events introductions! [Daniel’s response to my question will shock you!] – Can you guess where Daniel is recording this interview?!
– Learn some tricks to becoming the most memorable person at a networking event!
– What is the “Who am I to write a book?” fear
– Find out how to deal with haters and trolls
– Learn about the power of your expertise and why you should write that book or start that podcast! Now!
– How to get minions running around doing the work of networking and marketing for you!
– Why the time is now to tell the world what you know!
– Find out the promise Daniel made to his son that made him finally write his book! It’s touching and inspiring.
Take Action Now!
- TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best CLASS to Hit Amazon Best Seller! (This is the best way to achieve success)*
Daniel Gefen is a serial entrepreneur and founder of Gefen Media Group – a podcast production and booking agency helping clients build a loyal following through the power of podcasting.
He is also the host of the top-rated podcast show called ‘Can I Pick Your Brain?’ which has exceeded over 150,000 downloads and was named top 26 podcasts to listen to by CIO Magazine. He has interviewed over 100 thought leaders, billionaires, and celebrities.
In 2017, he was named one of the top 25 most influential influencers and has been featured in dozens of media publications including Forbes, Inc, CIO, Influencive, Success Radio, and over 70+ leading podcasts.
Daniel lives with his wife Lorren and 4 children in the hills of Bet Shemesh, Israel.
- “You go to networking events because you want to earn business.” – Daniel Gefen
- “Nobody is going to buy because you’re in a selling place.” – Daniel Gefen
- “If you go to a networking event, just take people’s business cards and listen; you become the most interesting and popular person there.” – Daniel Gefen
- “Getting on podcast shows, creating podcasts, and writing books, is to me, one of the most valuable ways to network.” – Daniel Gefen
- “When someone is reading your book it’s like they are learning your whole story in their time.” – Daniel Gefen
- “Imagine your book has legs, and it’s just running around doing the work for you.” – Daniel Gefen
- “We end up writing the book that we want to read.” – Daniel Gefen
- “When we do something, we feel like it’s not a big deal.” – Daniel Gefen
- “Haters push people over the edge.” – Daniel Gefen
- “Don’t be afraid to get on a platform and shout.” – Daniel Gefen
- “Real relationships are what end up creating business transactions.” – Daniel Gefen
Links to Mentions in This Podcast Episode:
- Jeff Hoffman of Priceline
- The Minions
- The Self Help Addict: Turn an Overdose of Information Into a Life of Transformation
- Visit Daniel’s Personal Website!
- The Gefen Media Group
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂