How to apply psychology tips and writing hacks for more business success?
Does understanding people’s personalities help choose business partners and clients?
If these topics pique your interest, you are in the right place!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Eli Natoli LIVE on Amazon with her book right now
– Who is a speaker at Podcast Movement this year!? [It’s also where I met our guest today!] – Shout out to my biz bestie Melissa Sue Tucker
– How to get past writer’s block
– What is a life-saving note-taking tip from Dr. Maelisa’s experience
– When did Dr. Maelisa learn about psychology and want to become a therapist? (It’s younger than you’d think!)
– How did Maelisa get into entrepreneurship and online marketing?
– What is “Edu-tainment” and how can we use it to improve our presentations and public speaking?
– What is the difference between academic writing and business writing online?
– What’s the Grandma Rule!?
– Learn how psychology can help with your biz (Customer Psychological Avatar!)
– How to apply psychology to connecting with future clients and partners
– Take the Myers-Briggs test to know your 4-letter combo. Then, you can apply some of what you learn from your results in your copy.
Take Action Now!
- TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best CLASS to Hit Amazon Best Seller! (This is the best way to achieve success)*
Dr. Maelisa Hall is a licensed psychologist, ENFP, and leadership coach living in Southern California.
She loves talking personality types, team building, entrepreneurship, and online marketing.
She pays the bills with her two psychology-related passion projects, QA Prep and Hall Coaching Group, and is a co-host of the My Biz Bestie podcast.
- “Your style needs to match that of the company.” – Maelisa Hall
- “I feed off of the audience and being involved with people; I learned to use that to my advantage.” – Maelisa Hall
- “I encourage people to ask questions.” – Maelisa Hall
- “I always give a disclaimer that this is a judgment free area.” – Maelisa Hall
- “When you get the audience engaged, it has an impact on everyone. Even if they aren’t asking the questions.” –Maelisa Hall
- “I’m just trying to use real language.” – Maelisa Hall
- “Everything that you do with your copy, you want to attract people.” – Maelisa Hall
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- Take the Myers Briggs test for Free!
- My Biz Bestie Episode 007: The Blessing of Introversion and Extroversion
- My Biz Bestie Episode 008: The Myers-Briggs Review
- Podcast Movement – I will be speaking there this year!
- The Service First Framework: My not-so-secret to thriving as an entrepreneur – Eli Natoli’s book on Amazon
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- My Biz Bestie
- Episode 105 Check out my episode with Kwame Christian
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂