Poke it with a stick??! Yes, that’s what I said. I’ve got a super quick psychology tip for you today leveraging the Psychology of Persuasive Writing.
To quickly get inside your customers’ heads and connect to them with wise word choice, try out this approach…
Quick Copy Tip:
1. Identify Pain
2. Poke it with a Stick
We offer the lowest price and the highest quality service for repairing your computer. Got a Mac that needs help? Call us today!
Hate when your Mac stops working? And you lose precious hours or even days trying to get help from long lines at the Genius Bar? We offer same-day, come-to-you fast, and affordable repair service to get you back online in a jiff.
Why It Produces More Results for You:
1. Leading with the problem gets people shaking their head like, “”Yes, I hate when that happens too!””
2. Stoking the pain point reminds people of the bad consequences of not getting help for this problem, priming them to be more ready to take action.
3. Offering a solution alleviates the stress and shows you are capable of solving a very real problem for the customer.
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
- Ready to begin your podcast journey? Start with Libsyn using code “LAURA” for 2 months free!!
Host: Laura Petersen
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂