Leads, opportunity, and more money…interested yet?!
Find out how to do networking right with my guest in today’s conversation about credibility, referrals, and marketing. And how it all ties back to Psychology.
You do not want to miss this episode that can help lead you to more success and bigger business opportunities!
A few exciting highlights include:
– What is referral marketing?
– Find out how much Michael and I have in common!
– Can you guess where Michael is calling in from for this podcast?
– The Referral Roadmap: What is it?
– How are you thinking about your business and how you sell your business?
– What is the DISC Assessment and how can you use the psychological clues it reveals about yourself and others?
– Find out how your messaging helps you choose and understand your clients
Take Action Now!
- Free Webinar Trainings Every 3 Weeks from Michael on the Referral Road Map
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon #1 Best Selling Book now!
Having been a primary school and high school math teacher, Michael has gone on to create 7 businesses, selling 6 of them in the past 8 years.
Michael is the #1 authority on Referral Marketing Training and speaks some 60+ times around the globe at conferences.
With two #1 best sellers and the #1 podcast on itunes on referral marketing, Michael is seen as the leader globally on helping people to generate more referrals, use their networks better, and fill their sales funnels through partnerships.
- “I don’t think your business can survive if you’re only getting one lead a week.” – Michael Griffiths
- “Most clients don’t refer purely because they are an introverted type of person and they don’t know how to.” – Michael Griffiths
- “The weekly catch up should be done over the phone.” – Michael Griffiths
- “If you’re not referable, there is no point in getting referral teams.” – Michael Griffiths
- “Everyone has a credibility line with each person that they know.” – Michael Griffiths
- “When you’re consciously aware that everything you do affects your refer ability, you start to make better decisions. ” – Michael Griffiths
- “People want to be around people who can solve problems and can add value.” – Michael Griffiths
- “Most people go into networking events with completely wrong intentions.” – Michael Griffiths
Links to Mentions in This Psychology Podcast Episode:
- More information on the DISC Assessment – it’s a valuable psychology tool for business and personal reasons! I’m highest on “I” and “S”! What about you??
- More Resources to Help You Write a Best Selling Book (free and paid)
- My Biz Book Secrets Masterclass student is live with her book 7 Steps to Creating Success With Lucky Numbers: A Practical Guide To Leverage The Power Of Numerology For Wealth, Fame, and Success – Great job Jaya MK for hitting #1 best seller and #1 hot new release in the U.S., India, and Australia!
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂