“Quality is the new SEO.” – My guest today gave me today’s headline and so much more content for you to help you with your business.
Find out how to get more leverage out of the work you are putting into your business and writing!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Find out why giving away your knowledge for free is a good thing.
– Learn more about content auditing!
– How can you revamp your website for your followers?
– Find out how you can score a free e-book!
-Learn about which psychological shifts are needed to attract more clients!
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now
- Check out Todd’s website for great (and Free!) content- Financial Mentor
Todd Tresidder graduated from the University of California at Davis with a B.A. in economics and a passion for creating successful businesses. A serial entrepreneur since childhood, Todd went on to build his own wealth as a hedge fund investment manager before “retiring” at 35. He grew his net worth from less than zero at 23 to the point of financial independence just 12 years later.
Todd has maintained his wealth by remaining an active investor and utilizing statistical and mathematical risk management systems for investing. Through his website at FinancialMentor.com, he teaches advanced investing and advanced retirement planning principles. Take the next step beyond conventional financial advice and discover what works, what doesn’t, and why, based on years of proven experience.
- “I focus on the advanced topics that aren’t explained well; or covered at all.”– Todd Tresidder
- “A lot of what’s taught is a dangerous half truth.” – Todd Tresidder
- “Once you understand that deeper level, you can produce better, more consistent results.” – Todd Tresidder
- “You take those principles and you apply them with how you structure your life and your wealth and it works.” – Todd Tresidder
- “If you’re truly a subject matter expert, give it away and help people.” – Todd Tresidder
- “Most people’s website is just a rough draft of their writing.” – Todd Tresidder
- “There’s really no other way of doing it other than stepping forward blindly; you just have to start.” – Todd Tresidder
- “Your audience will define the product for you.” –Todd Tresidder
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
Host: Laura Petersen
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.