Get ready to be inspired today by someone who is not even old enough to vote!
Today’s guest is truly a Rock Star in the making…with a compelling message! Mia Rocks shares her songwriting process, the psychology of overcoming bullying, and how to pursue your passion despite all obstacles.
A few exciting highlights include:
– Age is just a number! You’ll be surprised when you hear how old (or young!) Mia Rocks is!
– Get some insider tips on songwriting and how it may be connected to your own writing process in business.
– Details of a campaign through music to take a stand against bullying.
– Why you should share this episode with all the young people you know.
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now
- Support Mia’s first album and her anti-bullying message!
- “You have to get to the chorus as fast as you possibly can.” – Mia Rocks
- “They’ve taken years and years and years to develop their craft.” – Mia Rocks
- “It’s taken me a long time to even just develop my voice.” – Mia Rocks
- “I’m still improving and improving every day.” – Mia Rocks
- “I’m reaching out to so many people.” – Mia Rocks
- “I needed to change myself to basically stop my bullying.” – Mia Rocks
- “When you don’t pay attention to your bully, all they want is a rise out of you; so they move on.” – Mia Rocks
- “My dad taught me that you need to go find your passion.” – Mia Rocks
- “I became so focused on something else, something positive in my life.” – Mia Rocks
- “Step back for a second and look at the person that you are.” – Mia Rocks
- “Make sure that you are becoming the person you want to be; the person you want to show to the world.” – Mia Rocks
- “Becoming a bully is like having an infection.” – Mia Rocks
- “A lot of people don’t realize how lucky they are to be in their life.” – Mia Rocks
- “No matter how tightly corked a bottle is, it will eventually explode no matter how much pressure you put on it.” – Mia Rocks
- “I want to create a community where people can come and feel like they are understood.” – Mia Rocks
- “Pay attention. Don’t get distracted by the duties of daily life.” – Mia Rocks
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign for Mia Rocks’ First Album!
- AZ Lyrics
- Mia’s song in iTunes called “Checkmate”
Host: Laura Petersen
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.