Have you been thinking whether you should ‘get personal’ in your business? With your brand?
You need to.
In this episode, I go out on limb and share some *truly* personal opinions about controversial issues.
After attending an amazing (private & elite!) mastermind a couple weeks ago, it was solidified in my mind that we want to repel some people. We want to share authentically. Polarization actually brings others in closer.
A few exciting highlights include:
– Stories are at the root of human communication.
– I share personal stories (and strong opinions) with you today…this is a first!
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
- Feedback on this episode? Ping me on social media.
- “Stories are at the root of human communication.”
- “You DO want to repel the people that aren’t the right match for you.”
- “Be bold and take a stand.”
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
Host: Laura Petersen
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.