The truth is we all struggle to master productivity, discipline, and focus. Even podcasting and online entrepreneurial legend John Lee Dumas of EOFire has.
But after lessons learned growing a multi-million dollar a year business, JLD shares what went into making The Mastery Journal, his strengths, and his weaknesses. And how you can use it to achieve your top goals faster.
A few exciting highlights include:
– Where in the world is JLD when we record this?
– The “aha moment” he had to become an entrepreneur
– What to look for in a mentor (that’s so important)
– The books John has published and one that is in the works
– Benefit of writing a book as an entrepreneur
– Wow, crazy success of The Freedom Journal last year! Nearly $500,000 raised.
– Behind the scenes of The Mastery Journal
– John’s biggest weakness revealed!
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
- Purchase The Mastery Journal here.
John Lee Dumas (@JohnLeeDumas) is an entrepreneur, author, and podcast host. He has been able to turn EOFire into a multi-million dollar business over the past 5 years. He has a passion for helping others through his podcast, EOFire, and his books, Podcast Launch, The Freedom Journal, and The Mastery Journal.
EOFire is an award-winning podcast where John interviews successful entrepreneurs 7 days a week.
EOFire has featured incredible entrepreneurs including Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss, Brandon T. Adams, and over 1550 others.
- “These hips – Laura – don’t lie! [haha]” – John Lee Dumas
- “For the first 32 years of my life, I did not want or think I was going to be an entrepreneur.” – John Lee Dumas
- “It’s so important that you need to find the mentor who is currently where you want to be.” – John Lee Dumas
- “Relationships are everything.” – John Lee Dumas
- “Add value to their world.” John Lee Dumas
- “Multitasking doesn’t exist, it’s really multi-switching.” – John Lee Dumas
- “It’s so critical for you as an entrepreneur to have one focus for whatever time frame you give yourself and not let anything distract you.” – John Lee Dumas
- “I focus on them … amplifying our strengths.” – John Lee Dumas
- “You have to have people that balance each other out on any team if it’s going to succeed.” – John Lee Dumas
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- Epic Mastermind Experience
- Caleb Maddix
- Matt Maddix
- Calvin Wayman
- Andria Schultz
- Christopher Kai
- Episode 052 – My first episode interviewing John Lee Dumas
- JLD’s contribution to my book
- The Mastery Journal
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Jaime Masters of The Eventual Millionaire
- Zig Ziglar
- Podcast Launch by John Lee Dumas
- The Freedom Journal by John Lee Dumas
- How to Finally Win (book coming soon!)
- Social Media Marketing World
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Amy Porterfield
- Kate Erickson
Guest: John Lee Dumas
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!