Do you struggle with having the right mindset? Our guest today talks about her love for fashion, the journey to start a clothing line, and the importance of mindset in building a business and writing a bestselling book all while still in college! You are never too old or too young!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Sabah’s love for fashion
– Current exciting projects
– The journey to start a clothing line – for petite sizes only
– Her realization to work on mindset
– Her weekly blog where she writes what’s on her mind
Take Action Now!
- Become a bestselling author now! Bestselling Book Accelerator
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon #1 Bestselling Book!
Sabah Ali is a college student, fashionista, and entrepreneur. She currently attends Iowa State University where she is pursuing Business Management and Apparel Merchandising. Her dream is to start her own clothing business. She also has an online course to better your mindset and get you out of your comfort zone.
- “I would challenge friends to do something outside of their comfort zone or something that would make them better.” – Sabah Ali
- “You need to know what you want in your brand.” – Sabah Ali
- “What is your circle of peers?” – Sabah Ali
- “People set so many goals but they don’t do anything outside their comfort zone to achieve those goals.” – Sabah Ali
- “Find someone that pushes you to do better.” – Sabah Ali
- “If you don’t dress well, you won’t feel good about yourself.” – Sabah Ali
- “When I write, I write as if I’m talking to you.” – Sabah Ali
- “I want to better myself and get out of my comfort zone.” – Sabah Ali
- “People doubt themselves every day without knowing it.” – Sabah Ali
- “If I get an opportunity, I’m going to jump on it no matter how scary it is.” – Sabah Ali
- “You don’t have any limits, the only limits you have are the ones you impose on yourself.” – Sabah Ali
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
Guest: Sabah Ali
Host: Laura Petersenen
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.