Are you a good writer?
Yes or no, there are ways to improve that will significantly help your business.
Boom and I discuss entrepreneurship, digital nomading, and tangible ways to become a better writer.
A few exciting highlights include:
– Why was I in Orlando this past week?
– The setbacks Boom had before jumping into entrepreneurship
– The different countries Boom has lived in [How many have you lived in? Tweet me!] – What a digital nomad means for Boom
– The details of her new book
– Her best advice for writing and how you can improve right away
Take Action Now!
- Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
Boom Shikha (@BoomShikha) is a digital nomad who currently lives in Thailand. Coming from an Indian background, Boom never thought she could become an entrepreneur let alone a digital nomad. She took the leap into entrepreneurship in 2016. She now has a
successful business teaching others how to become a digital nomad. She plans on continuing her journey to travel the world and work from anywhere as long as she has an internet connection.
The Millionaire Hippie is a company, blog, and podcast that helps you start your online business. Boom teaches how to become location independent, travel the world, and make money.
- “People have these blocks inside of their head and they think that other people do it but I am not that.” – Boom Shikha
- “What do I really want from life? What am I looking for and how am I going to make that happen because enough is enough?” – Boom Shikha
- “Freedom means location independence and time freedom.” – Boom Shikha
- “If you’re thinking about doing something, go all in.” – Boom Shikha
- “That’s the point of digital nomading. You’re free to engineer your life the way you want it to look.” – Boom Shikha
- “They have the possibility of working from anywhere in the world.” – Boom Shikha
- “I want people to build businesses based on their passion because that will last longer.” – Boom Shikha
- “Time expands and contracts.” – Boom Shikha
- “I made more progress in the last nine months than the last ten years of living.” – Boom Shikha
- “Consistency in writing matters… I write every single day even if it’s absolute crap.” – Boom Shikha
- “Listen to your own heart more so than anything else. Your intuition knows more than anything else on this planet.” – Boom Shikha
- “Follow your heart and take the step.” – Boom Shikha
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- Ambitious Adventures
- OSMO Camera
- Canon T5i Digital Camera
- Full Moon Party Koh Phangan
- 5 Steps to Finding A Niche for Your Online Business by Boom Shikha
- The Millionaire Hippie Podcast
Guest: Boom Shikha
Host: Laura Petersenen
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.