What personal story do you have that resonates well with an audience?
In this episode, I chat with Stephen Dela Cruz about creating your story and figuring out your “why” in what drives you towards accomplishments in life and business. We discuss the importance of achieving success with significance and why building connections and vulnerability with others is so valuable.
A few exciting highlights include:
- I hit the Amazon Best-Seller for my Copywriting for Podcasters book!
- Brief introduction of the special edition mini-series episodes for this month!
- The importance in relating to your business and what you’re selling
- Significance of building connections and rapport with others
- 3 reasons why people buy or don’t buy
- Finding a real core behind your ‘why’ in what you do and tips on creating your story
Take Action Now!
Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
- Want your own popular podcast? Check out Brandon T. Adams and my Podcasting Accelerator (use “PETERSEN” for 10% off)
Stephen Dela Cruz is an entrepreneur, investor, speaker, podcaster, and a coach residing in the Greater San Diego area. Entrepreneurship has always been Stephen’s passion. At 18 years old, Stephen and his now wife, Angela, started a photography business and photographed 48 weddings in their first year. At 19 years old, they were making 6 figures shooting weddings and decided to start their second company.
Today, Stephen and his wife own 9 corporations with over 150 employees across the country. After suffering a stroke in 2015, he knew that life was not just about making money, but leaving behind a legacy. Stephen plans to leave that legacy through his upcoming book, “The Lazy Millionaire,” his weekly podcast show “Success Talks,” his coaching and mentorship program, and his Stegela Success Mastery Online Courses. His mission is to help as many people as possible to live fulfilled, successful, and flourishing lives!
Stegela Success Mastery is a team of coaches, entrepreneurs, and investors who help individuals become all that they were created to be. The company offers life coaching, a mastermind group, business coaching, as well as seminars and workshops.
Stegela Success Mastery’s life coaching program (Life By Design) helps individuals find purpose, discover their meaning, and live out a fulfilled life. This is done through group sessions for maximum individual growth. Success Circle, the company’s mastermind group, is a group of powerful individuals meeting bi-weekly to grow, share, inspire, and get very intimate for the purpose of accountability to reach massive success. Their business coaching option can take someone who has never been in business and create a thriving business, also helping establish and start up business gain momentum for massive growth. Seminars and workshops are periodically put together with world class speakers that will elevate personal and professional life to a whole new level.
Their business coaching option can take someone who has never been in business and create a thriving business, also helping establish and start up business gain momentum for massive growth. Seminars and workshops are periodically put together with world class speakers that will elevate personal and professional life to a whole new level.
The team consists of various coaches, as well as outside professional resources such as CPA’s, psychologists, lawyers, graphic designers, marketers, publicists, and other business and life coaches.
Each team member has been hand selected, as well as coached and mentored, by Stephen and Angela to officially coach their clients. Each team member is ready to assist their clients to achieve all they have set before them!
- “Facts Tell, Stories Sell!” – a favorite quote of Stephen Dela Cruz
- “I don’t want to be convinced with the logic, I want to be convinced with your story.” – Stephen Dela Cruz
- “We are in a reality TV generation where everyone wants the real story, the real deal, and real emotions.” – Stephen Dela Cruz
- “The more we tell stories, the more we become relatable.” – Stephen Dela Cruz
- “If it doesn’t relate to you, then you shouldn’t be selling this product, because there’s no personal touch to it.” – Stephen Dela Cruz
- “Everybody goes through stuff, it’s just a matter of finding how you can be relatable to people.” – Stephen Dela Cruz
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
Guest: Stephen Dela Cruz
Guest Company: Stegela Success Mastery
Host: Laura Petersen
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.