In this episode, I chat with Sue Rebar from Welcome Home Troops about starting a non-profit, what it means to have new conversations, why it’s important to meet your mission, and the biggest challenges returning military vets face.
- What Sue is doing with Welcome Home Troops [2:32]
- How Sue got the inspiration to start Welcome Home Troops [3:18]
- What Welcome Home Troops does to help “bring the troops home” [5:04]
- Her approach to landing event partners [7:50]
- How you can help Welcome Home Troops [9:00]
- Her advice for starting a non-profit [12:00]
1. Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
2. Text SALUTE to 50555 to support Welcome Home Troops or click here (mobile only)
3. Have your question featured on a future show! Below:
Sue Rebar (@sue_wht) is the Founder and Executive Director of Welcome Home Troops (@welcometroops), a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to helping bring home the hearts and minds of U.S. veterans through one-in-a-lifetime, shared experiences.
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- Drop and Give Me 20 (military podcast)
- Interview of Lindsey Germono
Let’s Get Social:
Guest: Sue Rebar
Host: Laura Petersen
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.