In this episode, I chat with Sue Rebar from Welcome Home Troops about starting a non-profit, what it means to have new conversations, why it’s important to meet your mission, and the biggest challenges returning military vets face.
- What Sue is doing with Welcome Home Troops [2:32]
- How Sue got the inspiration to start Welcome Home Troops [3:18]
- What Welcome Home Troops does to help “bring the troops home” [5:04]
- Her approach to landing event partners [7:50]
- How you can help Welcome Home Troops [9:00]
- Her advice for starting a non-profit [12:00]
Sue Rebar (@sue_wht) is the Founder and Executive Director of Welcome Home Troops (@welcometroops), a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to helping bring home the hearts and minds of U.S. veterans through one-in-a-lifetime, shared experiences.
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!