In this episode, I chat with Akbar Jaffer about the crossover between tech and art, the five W’s to creating great content, and how to approach paid advertising.
- How Akbar introduces himself at a networking event [3:24]
- His background and how he started his career [6:40]
- The origin of his philosophy around leadership [15:12]
- How he uses content calendars for his blog [18:32]
- The 5 W’s to create great blog content [25:33]
- His top advice for paid advertising [28:40]
1. Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
2. Get a free consulting session with Akbar
3. Have your question featured on a future show! Below:
Akbar Jaffer (@akbarjaffer1) is an Enterprise Software Product Marketing and Marketing Technology Executive who helps companies grow their business through marketing and revenue engineering.
He brings a unique perspective to marketing technology products with over 15 years experience designing, developing, marketing, and selling software products and services.
Akbar also authors Point of Intersection, a blog about where technology and humanities meet.
His personal consulting firm that helps small business is found here: McKinleyConsultingGroup.com.
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Google Analytics
- Final Draft
- Creative Live (search Alex Blumberg Podcast – all courses are amazing)
After we “wrapped” the interview and before we recorded some bonus questions (release TBD!), Akbar shared with me his #1 most recommended book, especially for technology marketers. Check out this bonus audio below! [Length: 1:38]
Book found here: Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey Moore
Let’s Get Social:
Host: Laura Petersen
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.