In this episode, I sit down with Jennifer Peterson to talk about her advice for Podcasters, Writers, and Entrepreneurs who need to write (a.k.a. all of us! :)).
We also discuss:
- How Jennifer introduces herself at events [4:08]
- Her experience with voice acting [4:34]
- How Jennifer got involved in writing and transcription [6:27]
- Jennifer’s top tips to writing better copy and content [16:06]
- Jennifer’s best advice for people interested in becoming transcribers [23:00]
1. Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Copy That Pops podcast for the “Friends & Family” discount.
3. Have your question featured on a future show! Below:
Jennifer Peterson is the founder of Peterson Transcription & Editing Services, LLC, a transcription and editing service for podcasters, executives, and small businesses. She is passionate about words and the power they hold in helping use move forward.
“I’m not 100% perfect either, nobody is, but I think it’s that extra set of eyes that counts.” – Jennifer Peterson
- 024 – Hacking SEO with Stephen Christopher
- Podtent Marketing
- Infinity USB Digital Foot Control with Computer plug (IN-USB2)
- IMA Leader
- Internet Marketing Association
- BONUS AUDIO: Hear what Jennifer said about officially starting her business!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes!
It will help it get found by others too. 🙂