In this episode, I sit down with Heidi Koffman to talk about her company The Hippie Hobby, lead generation, and marketing automation.
- How she introduces herself at a networking event [2:17]
- Her background and her reason for becoming a flight attendant [3:02]
- How she started The Hippie Hobby [6:32]
- How The Hippie Hobby approaches influencer marketing and lead generation [13:35]
- Her approach to automation with The Hippie Hobby [22:58]
- Why she loves Infusionsoft [32:13]
- How a Lead Magnet tripled one of her businesses [36:53]
Take Action Now!
1. Text NETWORK to 44222 to join our newsletter where you get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
2. Go to http://thehippiehobby.com and use PODCAST7 for $7 off your first month
3. Win a Three Month Subscription to The Hippie Hobby
4. Have your question featured on a future show! Below:
Heidi Koffman is a serial entrepreneur and an expert in building and maintaining professional relationships. She owns several small businesses and utilizes aggressive growth strategies in the digital marketing world to help other businesses succeed.
The Hippie Hobby (@TheHippieHobby) is a DIY subscription craft box delivered to your doorstep every other month. Born from a love of natural items and crafts, Hippie Hobby is combining the best of both worlds to promote health, sustainability, and creativity.
“The key to sales is following up with people.” – Heidi Koffman
- Diffuser Necklace
- Cart Hook
- Groove Jar
- Convert Kit
- In the Zona
Let’s Get Social:
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too.