Minling Chuang from Brand Fame School joins us to talk about her role in a $54 million dollar product launch, her views on entrepreneurship and branding, and why you need to find the “white space” in your industry.
- How Minling helped develop a $54 million dollar product launch in just 9 months.
- Why putting a new Lean Cuisine product on a plate helped change what consumers thought.
- How a trip to Nepal helped her transition from corporate life to being an entrepreneur.
- How and why she created Brand Fame School.
- How to find your “white space” in an industry.
Minling Chuang (@MinlingChuang) is a Brand Strategist and Coach who helps female entrepreneurs and their brands stand out online. With a background in multi-million dollar product launches for Lean Cuisine and Nestle Tollhouse, Minling left the corporate world to start her own business and thriving coaching practice.
Brand Fame School helps entrepreneurs escape the trap of a “bland” brand and create something that can truly stand out in the marketplace.
“Evolving is what keeps you relevant.” – Minling Chuang
All Podcast Episodes: