In this episode, I talk about future pacing and we dive into why selling the “benefits” of your product is so much more effective than selling the “features.”
- What my real estate agent taught me about writing better copy.
- Why helping your audience visualize their future with your product can improve conversions.
- What future pacing can do for your business.
- How to use future pacing in your headlines and landing pages.
- How my business coach used future pacing to get me to work with her.
Future Pacing Worksheet
Future Pacing Practice Worksheet – Get Your Visitors Visualizing Happy Results With You
Links to Things Mentioned in This Episode:
- “Crazy Egg” Article Actually from Quick Sprout – Correction! It was Quick Sprout (another of Neil Patel’s sites) – my error!
- Driving Traffic to Your Online Business – Creative Live class by Neil Patel I just watched last week – recommended!
“Good salespeople know that you need to show your customers the benefits of buying.” – Laura Petersen