In this episode, I introduce you to the Confirmation Bias, dive deep into the one thing we all do within 3 seconds of being introduced to something new, and what this all has to do with the effectiveness of your landing pages.
- The history of why humans make gut-level decisions quickly.
- Why we only look for information that reinforces what we already believe.
- What a presidential campaign can teach you about Confirmation Bias.
- Why your homepage shouldn’t be the main page you send visitors to.
- Why it’s important to have great landing pages.
Links to Things Mentioned in This Episode:
– Entrepreneur Article discussing the research findings of Missouri University of Science and Technology
– Harvard Business Review Article on Evolutionary Psychology
– Confirmation Bias Explained
“You have 3 seconds to form a first impression, that’s it.” – Laura Petersen
Host: Laura Petersen
All Podcast Episodes: