The first interview of 2018 is here and it’s guaranteed to inspire you! A rough start in life doesn’t have to control your future!
My guest today shares how her incredible life lessons (at such an early age) have helped her writing and storytelling! Tune in to find out how you can use your life lessons in your success too!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Hear what it was like living in foster care and growing up as “at risk”
– Get an inside view of what kids in the foster care system go through
– Find out how Nicole’s mindset changed at such a young age! (Hint: She’s only 22!!)
– Writing tips for great copy (especially in brand development)
– How to share personal stories in your writing
– How to use your life lessons to inspire others
– How to mentally ‘break down’ a book so it’s not as hard or daunting
Take Action Now!
The EASIEST way to get your book started: 1-hour video training (free)
Nicole Zeien-Cox is an author, professional speaker, and accomplished entrepreneur who strives to inspire everyone to live a full life. This passion for empowering others was sparked after prevailing through a string of adversities in her own journey, from foster care to self-employed business owner.
In just 30 days she wrote her first book, “Foster to Fosters,” becoming an Amazon Bestseller within a short 24 hours of publishing.
This book led to sharing relatable life lessons through public speaking and coaching that benefits budding entrepreneurs, child welfare professionals, parents, and teens.
It also led to a national publishing deal that has facilitated a platform, which allows her to continue advocating for causes she believes in.
- “I reacted off of emotions; it was really scary.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “I really started to see the big picture at 16.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “I’ve got that feeling that I’m supposed to be helping other people.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “I realized that this is my life and I have to take control.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “Write from the heart.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “Get a feel of what you want to write about and what’s important to you and why it should be important to others.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “I made up my mind that I’m going to do good things in this world.” –Nicole Zeien-Cox
- “If it’s something that you can overcome and it’s going to help people, definitely do it.” – Nicole Zeien-Cox
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- One Day at a Time in Al-Anon
- Nicole’s Book Foster to Fosters
- Laura’s Book Copywriting for Podcasters
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂