It’s sad, but true. People are out there to make money off or YOUR hard work. First it starts in the adult industry, then it moves to movie studios and music, now it’s here to affect us as digital entrepreneurs. And it’s not a matter of “if,” but “when.”
This quick tip episode will give you the next best step to learn how to protect your copy, your courses, your hard work!
Tune in to learn about:
• Inner Circle sneak peek with 10-country bestseller Davide Di Giorgio: How to Leverage Your Bestselling Book and Your Vision for More Speaking Gigs with Davide Di Giorgio and Larry Roberts [Inner Circle Sneak Peek]
• Jess Lindgren on Episode 142: Getting Past Gatekeepers By Applying Psychology and Common Sense to Your Email Pitches with Jess Lindgren
• Set up a Google Alert for your name and business name to monitor anytime your info pops up online
• Copyrighting Your Copywriting with the Pirate Hunter Jason Tucker in Episode 113
• Why do you want to register a copyright for our stuff? Books, courses, landing pages, email nurture copy, graphics, etc.
• Intellectual Property HQ on Facebook and online
• If you don’t have your stuff stolen yet, it’s because (1) you just don’t know where to look for it or (2) it’s just a matter of time!
• My free Facebook group
Take Action Now!
- Free GUIDE on for How to Make a Real ROI with Your Books
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- Email me for info on more help with your writing or content creation needs (Laura@CopyThatPops.com)
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂