Want the recipe to improve your copy and position yourself on the leaderboard in your industry??
My interview this week is a fast-paced, incredible conversation on marketing, branding, and how you can take your business and expertise to the next level with a truly incredible guest.
A few exciting highlights include:
– What we can all learn from rapper Master P
– Marketing and Branding 101 tips from a massively successful marketing and business guru
– On a scale of 1 to 10, what number do you need to be to teach through your copy, videos, courses, books, etc?
– Lessons on better writing learned from rapping for 10 years on the road
– Nerd for copywriting! How did Greg become such a super writing pro?
– How to move up in leadership through expert copy
– Ways to slap people in the face with your ideas and grab attention you deserve
– The 3 Ways to Create a ‘unique mechanism’ like Greg’s “Ambitious A.C.T.I.O.N. Plan”
– How to create your own language that connects your tribe to you
– How a framework makes business easier and more effective
– Tactics to improve your copywriting skills from pros like Jay Abraham, Frank Kern, Dan Kennedy, and more
– How to convert with videos and copy combined
– Sales copy has a rhythm. Tangible ways to get exponentially better at copywriting.
Take Action Now!
- Free GUIDE on how to grow your business & ROI with books
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM to Hit Amazon Best Seller!
- Email me for info on my new INNER CIRCLE (Laura@CopyThatPops.com)
Mr. Ambitious, part-time/retired rapper.
Greg Rollett is a Best-Selling Author and Marketing Expert who works with experts, authors and entrepreneurs all over the world. He utilizes the power of new media, direct response and personality-driven marketing to attract more clients and to create more freedom in the businesses and lives of his clients. After creating a successful string of his own educational products and businesses, Greg began helping others in the production and marketing of their own products and services.
Greg has written for Mashable, Fast Company, Inc.com, the Huffington Post, AOL, AMEX’s Open Forum and others, and continues to share his message helping experts and entrepreneurs grow their business through marketing.
He has co-authored Best-Selling books with Jack Canfield, Dan Kennedy, Brian Tracy, Tom Hopkins, James Malinchak, Robert Allen, Ryan Lee and many other leading experts from around the world.
Greg’s client list includes Michael Gerber, Brian Tracy, Tom Hopkins, Sally Hogshead, Coca-Cola, Miller Lite and Warner Brothers, along with thousands of entrepreneurs and small-business owners across the world.
Greg’s work has been featured on FOX News, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, the USA Today, Inc Magazine, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, the Daily Buzz and more.
- “It’s okay to repel people.” – Greg Rollett
- “So many people are trying to just be somebody else; they want to be Gary Vee now.” – Greg Rollett
- “We’re scared to be ourselves because we feel like we should be helping everyone.” – Greg Rollett
- “Marketing rule 101: Find your audience and speak to them.”– Greg Rollett
- “If you’re into cool stuff, talk about cool stuff.” – Greg Rollett
- “Be you; do you.” – Greg Rollett
- “With just words, you can shape people’s minds.” – Greg Rollett
- “I never want to have to convince people to buy my stuff.” – Greg Rollett
- “I want them to convince me that they need to be a client.” – Greg Rollett
- “You have an ordinary idea and you want to take that ordinary idea and make it extraordinary.” – Greg Rollett
- “Every one of my clients, they speak my language because I gave them the language to use.” – Greg Rollett
- “The only way to get better at copywriting is to write copy.” – Greg Rollett
- “Sales to me has a rhythm.” – Greg Rollett
Links to Mentions in This Podcast Episode:
- Agora Publishing
- Ronsley Vaz on Episode 135
- Todd Brown, “The unique mechanism”
- Frank Kern
- Dan Kennedy
- John Carlton, Simple Writing System
- Scott Haines
- The Brilliance Breakthrough
- Breakthrough Advertising
- Jay Abraham
- Gerry Spence, “Win the Case”
- The Tools of Argument: How the Best Lawyers Think, Argue, and Win
- Copy Hour
- Made to Stick
- Gary Halbert
- Ambitious Adventures
Guest: Greg Rollett
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂