Today’s episode is a special solo one for you! I have 100,000 thanks to give, so have a listen!
I have reached 100,000
Part of me feels shame at the number.
My friends have done that within the first month, 3 months or 1 year.
It took me 3 years.
So much wrong with thinking less of myself, my show, my accomplishment because of comparing myself to others.
It’s over 6-digits, baby!
- I’m grateful to you for listening. For sharing with your friends.
- I’m grateful to my two team members helping me bring this show to you each week: Joao Zurzica in Lisbon, Portugal and Tiffany Petersen (no relation!) in Wisconsin.
- I’m grateful for my past team members who helped me along the way like Leslie in Texas, Lauren & Tom in Thailand (originally from New Jersey).
- I’m grateful for Tom again who sings the music I use for my intro and outro. Tom Camp, he’s amazing!
- I’m grateful for biz buddies and fellow podcasters who have supported and encouraged me for as long as I can remember like Melissa Sue Tucker, Allison Melody, Erica Mandy, Travis Chappell, and so so many more.
- I’m grateful to podcast event coordinators who have allowed me to speak at their events like Jared Easley, Dan Franks, Ronsley Vaz, and Chris Krimitsos…and Pat Flynn too has asked me to step up and share publicly at smaller events here in San Diego!
- I’m grateful for my husband who emotionally supports my crazy biz life even though this world is so not up his alley.
- I’m grateful for my dad and stepmom who have been amazing parents to set me up mentally to push through the ups and downs of entrepreneurship.
- I’m grateful for it all.
Here’s to the next 100,000!!!
- Sign up for Lisbyn here! If you use the code “LAURA” when you sign up, you will get this month, plus the entire full next month, free!
- Copy that Pops Podcast
Take Action Now!
Host: Laura Petersen
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.