Let’s break down some real life examples of psychology sales, networking, and more with Travis Chappell of Build Your Network podcast.
This episode is for you if you are an entrepreneur, podcaster, or author who wants to learn tips and tricks to apply immediately to closing more deals, tying in emotion, and building trust to get more sales and opportunities.
Grab a pen and some paper and get ready to take some notes!!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Find out why ‘Confidence is Key’!
– How can you build competence to become a leader in your industry?
– Learn ways of becoming a better salesperson and networker
– Find out ways to become more persuasive with networking
– Discover how to be persuasive in sales
– Hear about Travis’ very unique background
– Hear the story of how the law of attraction did bring John Lee Dumas into Travis’ life
– How did Travis decide on the topic of his podcast (applying the Blue Ocean strategy)
– Should you work on your weaknesses?
– What is the Chex Mix Mastermind? 😛
Take Action Now!
- Free TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best Seller!
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you Write Your Best Seller
Travis Chappell is a direct sales expert who has built teams for several sales organizations over a few different industries and is also active in the real estate market.
More recently he decided to pursue his passion of helping others and founded Build Your Network, a podcast dedicated to helping professionals grow their inner circle.
Photo: Travis Chappell, Allison Melody, and Laura Petersen at the movie premiere for Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy in Los Angeles, CA
- “Give a positive first impression because you can never get your first impression back.” – Travis Chappell
- “When you initiate the conversation being calm, cool and collected, people will more likely lean in.” – Travis Chappell
- “You have to create the need or they are not going to want it.” – Travis Chappell
- “You have to establish yourself as an expert so that they trust you.” – Travis Chappell
- “Facts tell, stories sell.” – Travis Chappell
- “Selling on emotion is the powerful thing you can do.” – Travis Chappell
- “People who are naturally good at networking are not naturally good at sales and people who are naturally good at sales are not naturally good at networking. You need to be good at both.” – Travis Chappell
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- Check out Jared’s book! It’s live today!
- Food Heals Podcast with Allison Melody
- Check out Travis’s podcast Build Your Network
- Grant Cardone’s Closer’s Survival Guide
- Build Your Network Facebook Group
- Groupology: How to network in Facebook groups without being “that one person” Free Ebook
- John Lee Dumas of EO Fire Podcast
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Art of Charm with Jordan Harbinger
- Read to Lead Podcast
- Podcast Movement
- Think and Grow Rich
- Larry Robert’s book that hit #1 last week!
- Laura’s book #2 that hit #1 last week too!
- Shout out to Bill Jennings of Pathway Financial
All Copy That Pops Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂