Are you composing stories that lead to a sale?
In this episode, Brandon T. Adams and I discuss advice for entrepreneurs around copywriting and applying psychology to your business, especially for those of us with podcasts.
A few exciting highlights include:
- Advice for composing relatable stories
- How to get people emotionally drawn to your stories
- How great stories lead to a sale
Take Action Now!
- Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
Brandon T. Adams (@brandontadams18) is a serial entrepreneur owning a stake in multiple businesses, including the Young Entrepreneur Convention, Keys to the Crowd, Arctic Stick, and an ice distributorship that serves three states.
Brandon is the co-host and one of two executive producers of Ambitious Adventures, a reality television program focused on the compelling stories of young entrepreneurs.
He was the financial advisor to the Napoleon Hill Foundation for the film, THINK: The Legacy Of Think And Grow Rich. In addition to his television work, he is the host of the influential business podcast, the “University of Young Entrepreneurs.”
Brandon and his Keys to the Crowd team have found success while working with high-profile clients like Kevin Harrington, John Lee Dumas, the Napoleon Hill Foundation, and others to receive funding using the emerging method of crowdfunding.
Brandon is a regular on the motivational speaking circuit and in his free time he is a fitness junkie and loves spending time in his hometown in Northeast Iowa hunting, fishing, and boating.
Live to Grind is where you can find all information about Brandon’s incredible Mastermind Accelerators. He has his flagship “Influencer” program, one JUST on ambitious entrepreneurs who want to leverage a podcast (taught by me!), one for Real Estate agents ready to level up, and one for college students!
Put in the code PETERSEN for 10% off any program.
Keys To The Crowd (@KeysToTheCrowd) is a crowdfunding advisory company that focuses on what it takes to create a successful campaign. They work with their clients every step of the way, from the prelaunch period until after the campaign comes to close. Their company focus is to do whatever it takes to make a campaign reach as many people as possible and jump-start a business.
By creating a marketing plan, reaching out to press, running targeted social media ads, creating a landing page to capture emails, creating a campaign page copy and infographics, advising on client videos, and helping come up with relevant reward/perk levels, and so much more. Every client is at a different stage of their business, and Keys To The Crowd can cater to all levels of needs.
- “When you tell a story you need to be entertaining. People will remember stories.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “I sell through telling my own story.” – Brandon T. Adams
- “Storytelling inspires, motivates, educates, and leads to the sale.” – Brandon T. Adams
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- My recently released book: Copywriting for Podcasters!
- Celebrity Launch Pad with Clint Arthur
- Greg Rollett’s Ambitious.com
- Podcast Mastermind Accelerator (lead by yours truly!) use PETERSEN for 10% off – next one starts 1/9!
Guest: Brandon T. Adams
Guest Company: Keys To The Crowd
Host: Laura Petersen
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.