Check out our interview via video!
Can you say “Welcome” in German?! Our guest today can…but that’s not all…
Felix Hartmann shares with us about how to be an Amazon Best-Selling author in fiction, a master debater, a CEO of a new disruptive crowdfunding company, and a native-sounding English speaker.
A few exciting highlights include:
– You will never believe how old Felix is! Listen to my introduction of him and guess his age before I reveal it.
– Shout out to Corinne Wilhelm who messaged me on Instagram – long-time listener of the show and runs Byte Sized English out of Berlin!
– Find out which one of us was a national debater in high school!
– Check out our video version of this interview too! [above] – What is extemporaneous speaking?
– Learn some tips on how to improve your writing, non-fiction, and debating!
– Felix’s thoughts on Amazon Ads and how it’s printing money for him.
– Felix shares great tips on how to have a successful business by hiring great help
– Let me know where you are listening from each week!
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
- My course is now Live! Check it out here – CopyThatPops.com/bestseller
- Follow Felix on Instagram – Instagram.com/Felix_Hartmann
Felix Hartmann is the 22 year old CEO of FundThis.com, a disruptive new Crowdfunding Platform that aims to redefine the industry. He was named one of Everipedia’s 30 under 30, and one of Temple University’s 3 under 30.
Next to FundThis, Felix is also a bestselling dystopian fiction author, known for his breakout novel Dark Age, which was nominated for major literary awards like the Dragon and Prometheus Awards.
FundThis is a crowdfunding company that’s revolutionizing the industry! They are competitors to Kick Starter and Indiegogo but are serving crowdfunding clients in a new way that makes the crowdfunding experience far better and more successful.
Find out more here – FundThis.com
- “It’s all about a conscious effort of improving it.” – Felix Hartmann
- “Over time, if you actually consciously work on it, you can fix it.” – Felix Hartmann
- “Becoming a great speaker is being able to be in the moment and have a stream of consciousness while still making sense.” – Felix Hartmann
- “It’s not about the words on the pages; it’s about how you say them.” – Felix Hartmann
- “If you are an entrepreneur, communication is one of your top priorities.” – Felix Hartmann
- “There are so many problems in the world because people are so convinced of their own narrative that they forget the other side also has a narrative.” – Felix Hartmann
- “If you’re an author you have to be comfortable with marketing.” – Felix Hartmann
- “To get to the top of the list I did 3 months of free marketing.” – Felix Hartmann
- “On the best crowd funding platforms, only 10% are successful.”– Felix Hartmann
- “The interests are aligned and there is more synergy.” – Felix Hartmann
- “I don’t just see the products, I see the face of the product and I helped get them there.” – Felix Hartmann
- “It’s really about understanding your customer.” – Felix Hartmann
- “It’s not about you asking for anything, it’s more you providing value.” – Felix Hartmann
- Ambitious Adventures
- How to pronounce the American “R”
- What is extemporaneous speaking?
- Dark Age – Felix’s award-winning fiction novel
- Amazon Ads – I just set up a campaign for $2/day to advertise my book. Will keep you posted on how it goes!
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – by Robert Kiyosaki
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂