Today’s show is a FIRST! From now on, we will start adding the video recording of the interview! (For guests who are okay with that).
Calvin Wayman kicking things off!
You are going to really enjoy my conversation with Calvin and get some great advice on connecting with influencers, getting your first book published, and a lot more!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Video podcast today!
– Learn how to “network” like a pro!
– Insight into how to make authentic connections at events
– Find out how to stand out in a networking crowd!
– Learn more about what it takes to publish an Amazon best-seller!
– Gain some branding tips!
– Find out what Calvin means by “posting your truth”!
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
- Check out Calvin’s best seller — Pick up his book here!
Calvin Wayman is our guest today and he is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, and social media entrepreneur. The most inspiring thing about this man is what he’s accomplished in such a short time.
In just Spring 2015, he was still working a 9-to-5 job. Feeling stuck and hating his life as an employee, he suddenly quit his day-job even before he knew what he was going to do next — and pursued his dream of working for himself.
What a journey it’s been! To push himself as a new entrepreneur, he went selling door-to-door.
He shows where there’s a will, there’s a way. A few months ago he raced in a 50-mile ultra marathon just to challenge his body and mind. He recently published his first book, which debuted on the Amazon top-100 of all books in the Success category. His book is called, “Fish Out of Water: The Guide To Achieving Breakthrough and Permanently Transforming Into the New You.”
Also, because of his life transformation, he was just featured on the Dave Ramsey Show–reaching 12 million listeners–sharing his story of becoming debt-free for the first time in his entire adult life.
He’s been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, and was even named one of the Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under the Age of 30 (by Influencive.com.)
Calvin is the CEO of the successful social media company, CobbesMedia – a social media management agency designed to make corporations, small businesses, and personal brands grow and stand out through the power of social media. He’s the one behind “The Four C’s to Social Media Success!”
- “Be interested rather than being interesting.” – Calvin Wayman
- “Be appreciative of the work.” – Calvin Wayman
- “If you want to connect with somebody, find value.” – Calvin Wayman
- “You don’t want to put it on them to have to figure it out.” – Calvin Wayman
- “Finding ways to provide value with no strings attached.” – Calvin Wayman
- “If you’re interested in them then have a conversation and that’s where the connection will come from.” – Calvin Wayman
- “Treat them like a human and you’ll create a friend.” – Calvin Wayman
- “What do you actually stand for; what do you actually believe in; stand for that and post that.” – Calvin Wayman
- “There is a stage that is ignored on your path; that is the stage of awkward.” – Calvin Wayman
- “Do it imperfectly.” – Calvin Wayman
- “Just the act of doing it imperfectly is the win.” – Calvin Wayman
- “Take consistent imperfect action and you’ll win.” – Calvin Wayman
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Jake Paul’s Youtube Channel
- Joel Comm
- Link to my course! – copythatpops.com/bestseller
Guest: Calvin Wayman
Guest Company: CobbesMedia
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂