In this episode I sit down with Corinna Essa of Social Media Worldwide to talk about her approach to social media marketing, how she replaced her income in just 3 weeks, and why having a social media strategy is so important.
- Why putting aside her pride and asking for help changed her life.
- How she replaced her income in just 3 weeks.
- How surveying her audience allowed her to build out her product ecosystem.
- Why it’s important to have a strategic plan for your social media accounts.
- Why it’s important to let your customer’s tell your story for you on social media.
- The biggest mistakes she sees people make on social media.
Take Action Now!
1. Text NETWORK to 44222 to join our newsletter
2. Sign up for Corinna’s FREE 1 hour training on social media strategy
3. Have your question featured on a future show! Below:
Corinna Essa (@smwonline) is a Social Media Strategist and Educator who is passionate about helping small businesses generate more leads and sales online. She has worked with companies of all sizes around the globe and leads Social Media Worldwide, a full-service social media management company with over 70 clients benefiting from her ninja social skills and strategic approach.
“People don’t trust ads as much as they trust recommendations.” – Corinna Essa
All Podcast Episodes: