In this week’s episode we sit down with Liz O’Donnell to discuss her work at Double Forte, hot trends in social media, and why you need to be a practitioner before you can be a coach or consultant.
- Liz’s path to digital PR and marketing.
- Her day to day life at Double Forte.
- The hot trends in social media right now.
- How she rediscovered her passion for writing and started her blog.
- How to write a great blog post that gets attention.
- What goes into an effective content strategy.
Take Action Now!
1. Have your question featured on a future show!
Liz O’Donnell (@lizodtweets) is the Head of Digital Practice for Double Forte. In addition, she is a blogger, author, speaker, and consultant to women who want to thrive and the organizations that want to reach and mobilize women.
Her book, Mogul, Mom & Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman, picks up where other business books leave off – understanding the impact women’s personal lives have on their careers and the ways business can support working women.
An award winning blogger, Liz’s site Hello Ladies was named one of the top 100 websites for women by Forbes, a Best of the Net by Working Mother Magazine, and a Voice of the Year by BlogHer.
She is also the co-founder of She Starts, which supports the growing pipeline of women founders in Boston and San Francisco through networking, coaching, and events.
Double Forte is an independent, national public relations and marketing services firm with expertise in connecting companies with the people who matter most to them. They serve clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, on the East Coast, China, and Europe.
“A plan is just a direction to start in, it’s never where you end up.” – Liz O’Donnell
Episode Link Outs:
– Social Media Marketing World
– FB Live Video
– Everything Speaks Podcast (link coming soon!)
– Mogul, Mom, and Maid: The Balancing Act of the Modern Woman (Liz’s book)
– 99 Designs
All Podcast Episodes: