In this episode, I sit down with Shayna Oliveira from Espresso English to talk about her love for Capoeira, why she started Espresso English, and what she learned from a failed product launch.
- How Shayna introduces herself [2:45]
- Why she originally went to Brazil [3:45]
- How Shayne got involved with speaking English [5:10]
- Why she started Espresso English [5:48]
- How her first product launch failed and what she learned from it [9:45]
- Her biggest challenge with writing sales pages [18:42]
- Why getting a second pair of eyes is important [19:42]
Shayna Oliveira (@entrepinmotion) is the founder of Espresso English, the host of Entrepreneurs in Motion, and an avid lover of Capoeira.
Espresso English (@espressoenglish) is a leading destination for learning English online. Lessons are delivered via Email and students can study and learn on their own schedule.
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes!
It will help it get found by others too. 🙂