- Access to all link outs of the book in one place (see below the photos)
- A photo of the Senior Princesses (and me from high school!)
- Free 1-Hour Training Video
“How to Painlessly Write and Publish A Best Selling Book on Amazon… With No Experience…In Under 8 Weeks…With $0 in Ads“
- Free Facebook Group
With like-minded new and aspiring authors who support each other
- Free, helpful podcast episodes about books
- Epic blog posts to help you with all stages of your book journey
- 6 A’s of Self-Publishing Checklist
- 5 Things You Must Do To Hit #1 Amazon Bestseller
- And more!
www.Trint.com (transcription for $15 per audio hour)
• Rev.com (about $60/hour)
• Trint.com (about $15/audio hour)
• Auphonic.com (I’ve just learned about this one a few days ago and haven’t been able to fully test it. But there’s the potential to get a good amount done free with syncing up Google Cloud’s Speech API).
• Inside of Google Docs, when using the Google Chrome browser, you can activate their “Voice Typing” tool completely free. https://www.google.com/docs/about/
Please ping me @LaptopLaura on social media or email me Laura@CopyThatPops.com if you repurpose all or part of your podcast into a book! I want to hear about it.
www.AudacityTeam.org, www.Trint.com, www.Fiverr.com www.UpWork.com.
These are great sites to get tools and/or help with audio recording, audio transcription, and formatting/editing help respectively.
You can also get help with cover design from Fiverr, UpWork, as well as from 99Designs.com, Canva.com, and graphic designers in your network (feel free to ask me for recommendations too: info@CopyThatPops.com).
I also have free and paid tools to help you with writing, self-publishing, marketing, planning your launch, etc. [Learn more at www.BookThatPops.com]
TOP INDIVIDUAL MARKETPLACES FOR SELF-PUBLISHING
1. Nook Press
(Sources: article 1, article 2)
4. Google Play
TOP AGGREGATE BOOK DISTRIBUTORS FOR SELF-PUBLISHING
3. IngramSpark / Ingram Company
Where they sell: Global reach; Amazon, B&N, Apple, Kobo, plus other digital and print retailers
THE BENEFITS OF SELF-PUBLISHING EXCLUSIVELY WITH AMAZON
Read more on KDP Select here on Amazon’s site.
Read more about MatchBook from Amazon’s site.
Countdown Deals: http://www.amazon.com/kindlecountdowndeals
Read more about CountDown deals from Amazon’s site.
[Please email me more notable names for me to add to this list: info@CopyThatPops.com — thanks in advance!]
CHAPTER 6 (myth 6)
Search “book editor” in wwwFiverr.com and www.Upwork.com and tell me what you see.
CHAPTER 8 (myth 8)
(https://www.statista.com/statistics/256235/total-cumulative-number-of-tumblr-blogs/) there are over 400,000,000 blogs on just Tumblr.
Over 4,004,655 blog posts have been written by 6pm PST (as I type this right now). http://www.worldometers.info/blogs/
CHAPTER 9 (myth 9)
Your One Word podcast of connection episode https://www.copythatpops.com/107
Russel Brunson’s Free + Shipping Book Funnels:
– Dot Com Secrets (free book)
– Expert Secrets (free book)
Here’s a clip from the Mean Girls movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBbOAVSBvpE
CHAPTER 11 (myth 9)
CopyThatPops.com/blog and CopyThatPops.com/podcast
CHAPTER 15 (amazing rewards)
John Lee Dumas of EOFire (twice) for my podcast [Episode 052 www.copythatpops.com/052 and 056 www.copythatpops.com/056]
Case Study #1 (Sabah) — You can check out her book here: CopyThatPops.com/sabah
Case Study #2 (Tom) — You can check out his book here: CopyThatPops.com/tom
Case Study #3 (Mitch) — You can check out his book here: CopyThatPops.com/mitch
Case Study #4 (David) — You can check out his book here: CopyThatPops.com/david
Case Study #5 (Kolton) — You can check out his book here: CopyThatPops.com/Kolton
Case Study #6 (Jaya) — You can check out her book here: CopyThatPops.com/Jaya
Case Study #7 (Akbar) — You can check out his book here: CopyThatPops.com/AkbarBook
More Examples on the Wall of Fame
Go to CopyThatPops.com/wall-of-fame for more case studies and a running feature of success stories like you!
If this book helps, please email me and tell me about it so I can feature you! Laura@CopyThatPops.com
2. Talk with me on social media. I’m @LaptopLaura on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
You must be logged in to post a comment.