In this episode, I talk with Jennifer Holland from Berkshire Hathaway (Home Services) about her background in real estate, how she balances building a business with being a parent, and why pounding the pavement is still her #1 marketing strategy. Special co-host appearance by Melissa Sue Tucker of OCW Productions.
- Jennifer’s background in Real Estate [4:57]
- The story behind the first home she ever sold [6:45]
- Her #1 marketing strategy [7:20]
- How to create a great business in Real Estate even if you are just starting out [8:25]
- How to find your balance as a parent in business [10:30]
- Her personal rules and boundaries for business [14:30]
- Her top performing marketing tip [16:09]
- Melissa jumps in with a great tip [19:36]
- Copy and design insights from Jennifer’s business [21:55]
1. Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
2. Have your question featured on a future show! Below:
Jennifer Holland is a top real estate agent with Berkshire Hathaway (Home Services) and has about 20 years of experience selling homes in Orange County and 27 years of experience working in a customer service driven role. She loves what she does and serves the communities of Orange and Newport Coast in Southern California with a lot of pride and passion.
Behind the scenes footage of the interview happening at #IMPACT16!
- Podtent Marketing
- Jeanniey Mullen
- 006: Podcast Therapy & Instagram Hacks with Melissa Sue Tucker of OCW Productions
- IMA Leader Podcast
- Tom Camp
- Next Door
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes!
It will help it get found by others too. 🙂