Need help with getting booked for podcast interviews?
In this episode, Stephen Christopher provides some helpful advice on using SEO and 1-Sheeters to increase your audience reach as well as make a remarkable first impression.
A few exciting highlights include:
- The benefits of less being more when writing 1-Sheeter content
- Incorporating the 3 primary ways that people learn and interact
- How to be likable as well as communicate the value you bring to others
- Basic steps and tools for using SEO
- Explanations and advice on the essentials of SEO including metadata, alt tags, linking, and social signals
Take Action Now!
- Text NETWORK to 44222 to get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
Stephen Christopher (@StephenMChris) is a digital marketer, entrepreneur, podcaster, and business coach. He has been an entrepreneur since he was 14 years old, and has studied personal development and how humans work for over a decade. Stephen learned how to be a better business owner by experiencing a failure that left him broke and over $100,000 in debt. After this, he went on to start two digital marketing firms and one of his businesses was named Fastest Growing Companies in CO two years in a row. Today he runs Seequs Digital Marketing and also coaches entrepreneurs on how to grow their businesses. In addition, Stephen hosts a podcast called Business Revolution and has a passion for helping business owners and entrepreneurs grow personally and professionally.
Seequs Marketing Technologies (@SeequsInnovates) is a web marketing firm designed to help business owners achieve results they never thought possible. Their number one focus is helping businesses thrive through using the primary platform of online strategy to add extreme value. Seequs is an online presence management company helping businesses navigate their web marketing by offering SEO, SEM, PPC, Web design and development, review strategy and management, and much more. Their company goal is to make a business owners life easier by managing the things that help grow their revenue in an online world.
- “You have a very short amount of time to get someone’s attention, so a 1-Sheeter is very important.” – Stephen Christopher
- “A 1-Sheeter is like a first impression. Make sure you’re talking to all the different modalities of people.” – Stephen Christopher
- “Just focus on putting out really great content and really caring about the people that are listening and a lot of the other stuff will just fall into place naturally.” – advice Stephen Christopher received from Hal Elrod
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast Episode:
- My recently released book about Podcasting!
- Google AdWords – Keyword Planner
- SEMrush for SEO
- Business Revolution Podcast
- Seequs Marketing Technologies
All Podcast Episodes:
Please Help Me Grow and Be Found!
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂
Watch how to do it from your computer here!