In this episode I sit down with Mike Broadwell to talk about authenticity, why breakthroughs matter, and why messaging is more important than a website.
- How he introduces himself at networking events [1:50]
- His main motivation to start building his business [8:47]
- What he’s trying to do with Breakthrough Factory [12:41]
- How to figure out what your best assets are [17:12]
- The biggest problem with Facebook groups [18:23]
- Why you need to be authentic [20:44]
- The role of frames in our lives [22:52]
- Why you should chase breakthroughs [24:37]
- How to get a critique on your messaging [31:10]
Take Action Now!
1. Text NETWORK to 44222 to join our newsletter where you get weekly, short, actionable copy tips!
2. Claim your free marketing message review here.
3. Have your question featured on a future show! Below:
Mike Broadwell (@) is a digital marketing expert with a focus on helping small businesses master their marketing message by doubling down on their unique personality.
The Breakthrough Factory takes a unique approach to helping you master your marketing message. They personally direct and guide you through each step of the process in the way that’s right for you. On your schedule. At your pace. At a level that matches where you are.
“We can’t be objective about ourselves. That’s just part of being a human being.” – Mike Broadwell
Company: Breakthrough Factory
All Podcast Episodes:
If you like the show, please leave me a short review on iTunes! It will help it get found by others too. 🙂 xx