In this episode I sit down with Melissa Sue Tucker from OCW Productions to talk about podcasting, emotional healing, and why you need to treat social media as a “social” environment.
- Why her introduction usually sparks a long conversation.
- The path that lead her to starting a production company and launching two podcasts.
- Why you should use social media as a “social” tool.
- How to use post notifications on Instagram to explode your followers.
- Why posting hashtags on Instagram immediately is important.
Take Action Now!
1. Grab Melissa’s pro Social Media Set-up Checklist FREE!
2. Have your question featured on a future show!
Melissa Sue Tucker (@melissastucker) is the host of 60 Seconds of Solitude, the Addiction Support Podcast, and the founder of OCW Productions.
OCW Productions is a virtual wellness destination with a strong focus on emotional wellness.
“Treat your social media like it’s social. You really have to interact with people.” – Melissa Sue Tucker
– Pat Flynn
– Dr. Wayne Dyer
– 60 Seconds of Solitude (Podcast)
– Addiction Support (Podcast)
…My appearance on Melissa’s podcast (ASP024: Mother’s Alcoholism Has Not Held Her Back)
All Podcast Episodes: